Key Account Planning
We help experienced account teams to protect and grow profits by focusing on commercial relationship development with decision makers and influencers in their key accounts. We bring a proven methodology based on account planning techniques that naturally encourage account management best practice. The planning session takes the form of a structured discussion with the following themes:
- Lessons learnt from the last two recessions
- Growth and death spirals and the symptoms to recognise
- Diamond or cross - how is your account team shaped?
- Mapping the influence/authority matrix in your key account
- Mapping the relationship status of your influencers and decision makers
- Using your team's currency effectively in the account
- Building dependency to lock out the competition
- Action planning to protect or improve your relationship status
- Event planning to showcase your wider offering
- Co-developing your account plan with your customer
- Revenue planning, risks and assumptions
Account teams will walk away from this session with a relationship enhancement plan and a proven framework for protecting and growing profitability in their key accounts.
"I have been to plenty of account planning workshops over the years and what stood out for me was how easy this was to implement. They are not trying to sell you a book or a software package, they are sharing commercial advice that gets results"
Mark Sheldon, Business Development Director, KPMG