Service Reality Ltd takes your privacy seriously
We’ve produced this policy based on the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) and applies to all personal data, as defined in the Act.
What information do we collect via this website?
- We might collect personal information such as your name, e-mail address, or telephone number in order to respond to your enquiry.
Do any third-parties receive or collect information through this website?
- Service Reality Ltd does not allow any third parties to place cookies or collect other information through its website.
- Information will not be shared with any third-party unless we are complying with any applicable laws or lawful government and/or regulatory requests.
What do we do with the information we collect through this website?
We aim to use any information we collect to provide you with information about the service you require by telephone or email.
How we protect your information
We have various security procedures in place to protect your information including computer firewalls and password protected databases.
- By submitting your information you consent to our using the information as described in this policy. Your continued use of the website will be your acknowledgement of your agreement to the revised policy.
- If you change your mind about receiving this information in the future, please let us know. You can check the information we hold or ask us to amend any inaccuracies in the information that we hold or request its removal by emailing us.