One of the UK’s largest independent digital marketing agencies, Search Laboratory, with a client base spanning Europe and the USA, engaged Service Reality to interview their top 20 clients. Specifically, the leadership team wanted to understand why they were losing client revenues when their customer satisfaction scores were high.
Bringing the actual voice of the customer into the strategic planning process changed the board's thinking and became a powerful catalyst for change in the business. The relationship insights we delivered have helped Search Laboratory to restructure their client service teams and develop an account management blueprint which has smashed their retention, revenue and profit targets for the last two years running.
- Independent client relationship interviews
- Competitor analysis (mystery shopping)
- Facilitating the strategic planning sessions with the board
- Coaching the newly promoted client services director
- ‘Trusted Adviser’ training for the account teams
The results we achieved exceeded expectations: